English V at LDVHS

Monday, July 24, 2006

Blogging in the Classroom

I would like to incorporate blogging into a curriculum for English IV- a computer based English course being offered at the high school where I work. I would love any suggestions on how to do this and any success stories that I could share with my principal to help her to understand this new technology. We have had some trouble with MySpace accounts in the past and I think she will be a little apprehensive about using blogs. I would appreciate any input!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Janowski said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Karen Janowski said...

There are many excellent examples at Annie Davis' blog and specifically this link:
http://adavis.pbwiki.com/Language%20Arts%

Make sure that you scroll down the entire page.

And welcome to the world of blogging.

(Feel free to check out my blog.)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home