English V at LDVHS

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hello, Seniors!!

I hope you have found this site and are going to respond to this blog. Please use first names only to respond unless I have instructed you otherwise. So, what do you think of the ideas I have for this year's class? I really hope we can help each other learn a lot about new technologies available to us. Please remember to be safe when posting on any blogs and never to use this or any other space to belittle or bully anyone. My question today is: Do you think people realize that the things they say online could come back to haunt them in ways they never dreamed? Things written online- stay online. What are some of the ramifications of writing things online that you may someday regret?

3 Comments:

Blogger KHannon said...

Hey- don't forget to check your spelling and to use correct grammar- this IS an English class!

3:18 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

Hello Mrs. Hannon

I think most people don't think about what they say online and I think that it will something very dramatic or tragic to happen for people to really notice it.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Bob Z said...

I think posing on the internet should be taken very seriously. It is important to never author a comment when one is upset or angry. Wait to cool down first.

It could come back to haunt you. Who knows...maybe a college admissions officer might be monitoring your blog...you just never know.

Good luck Ms. Hannon with this great project for your class. You are to be commended for level of commitment to your teaching.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home